|The objectives of the Metropolitan Ice Rink Managers Association are:
- To encourage and promote ice skating in all of its aspects, particularly as participant sports and recreation.
- To provide information and help for the mutual benefit of its members and prospective members.
- To hold regular meetings for the exchange of information and ideas.
- To plan and act in mutual projects for the benefit of participating members.
Attention all arena professionals!
The Metropolitan Ice Rink Manager's Association will hold its
Spring Seminar on Thursday, April 16, 2015 at 9:30 a.m.
at Playland Ice Casino, Rye, NY
- A discussion on how social media can help your arena achieve success with Tiesha DiMaggio
- Ice Resurfacer Care & Maintenance with Ray Lafond, LSK Enterprises
Join us, meet some awesome professionals,
network and get free lunch!
Visit skatemirma.org or check your in box
for more information in early April!
The 29th Annual ISI Team Figure Skating Competition
June 5-June 7, 2015
Sky Rink at Chelsea Piers
For more information, Contact Darlene Parent at 212-336-6100 x6156 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications available at www.chelseapiers.com/sr
(click on Figure Skating then Upcoming Competitions)
ISI District 3 can now conduct onsite testing for Freestyle 8 tests
Please contact Test Chairman, Lisa Fedick, at LAFMIRMA@aol.com to schedule a test session.